We are back and ready to safely serve you! Bistro Two Eighteen will open for in house dining and carry out on June 9, 2020. As we ready to re-open our restaurant safety is our top priority.
Most importantly, we express our sincere concern for those affected by the pandemic.
Reservations are required. Please join us by calling 205-983-7999.
In addition to requirements from the Alabama Safer at Home Order and the Jefferson County Department of Public Health we are taking the following additional precautions:
- We will offer paid sick leave for all employees.
- Staff temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Disposable masks and gloves provided to all workers.
- Mandated employee handwashing every 15 minutes.
- We will make hand sanitizer available throughout the restaurant.
- Reconfiguring of dining room furniture to create spacious and semi-private seating areas.
- A single staff member will be dedicated to sanitizing high contact areas hourly.
- To facilitate contact tracing guests will be seated by reservation only, vendors will not be allowed on property, number of vendors and delivery days minimized. Deliveries left outside when possible.
- We will alleviate cash transactions.
- Sanitizing pens after each use.
- We will continue to provide high temperature (180-degree F) ware washing.
- Use of “Rolled” flatware instead of open place settings.
- We will provide single use disposable menus.
- Kitchen workstations reconfigured to a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Employees that travel outside the metro area will not be allowed to return immediately to work.
- We will utilize outdoor seating.
- The entire restaurant will be regularly treated with a disinfecting fog.
We miss you and look forward to serving you again.
Tom Saab and the BISTRO TWO EIGHTEEN Staff
Bistro 218 brings French cuisine to every palette.